Tuesday, May 27, 2014

¡Buenos días a todos!

Sorry I have not been on in a while as I have been having trouble logging into my blogsite. Hopefully, I have it all figured out and can continue for the rest of the year.

My biggest item that about which I want to inform  you and your parents is the 3 part  family project that is due June 3, 2014. You will be making a family poster in Spanish with Spanish family labels, presenting 3 people from your poster in front of the class, and writing about 5 people on your poster in Spanish. It is worth 3 test grades. We will be working on the essay this week in class for one day and one day only. Cut outs of people are available now. You all should have the rubric with the instructions and expectations on it.

Homework tonight is:

New packet (paquete nuevo) paginas 45 y 55 using the notes from classwork today and your book pages 170, 171, 172, and 173 if you did not finish the classwork.

More updates mañana. Señora

No comments:

Post a Comment