Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Buenas noches a todos,

Well, I am finally back after being out for three days last week due to leg surgery. A big thank to Mrs. Camacho for doing a very thorough job with continuing to help the children learn Spanish and expecting them to complete all the work that I left for them. Aside from a few students not being as cooperative as I had asked, the majority of you were very good and I appreciate that. Special thanks to some students who stepped up and helped the class with understanding some problems. Also, thank you all so much for my wonderful get well cards! Again, thank you Mrs. Camacho for coordinating the cards. How thoughtful of all of you!

This week we will be catching up from last week and reviewing all the work that you all did with your partners. I just want to check to make sure that you understand the verb "ser", how to tell time in Spanish, and review the months, days, seasons, and numbers using phone numbers and emails in Spanish. We will also have an October calendar with Halloween/fall pictures. More listening activities, more cultural notes, more classroom expressions and commands, and more partner work will round out the week. We will be having a quiz on time and the verb "ser"on Friday and probably our first chapter test at the end of next week.

I have just recently noticed that a few individuals in each class are choosing not to do some of my homework. Bad Choice! I have spoken to all the classes in no uncertain terms that this will not be tolerated. Some of you will not be pleased with the comments of the progress reports. I will be staying after on Thursday after staying after today for make up/ catch up work. I cannot stay this Wednesday or Friday.

Tarea esta semana:
 lunes noche: calendario de octubre: 8 fotografías de Halloween/ fall en color y en español.
martes noche: paquete: paginas 9v y 10v -todos los ejercicios.
miércoles noche: paquete: paginas 8v y 11v - todos los ejercicios.
jueves noche: paquete: paginas 8a y 10a - todos los ejercicios. Examencito mañana - ¡Estudien!
viernes noche: nada

Adios,   Señora Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment